Grades Currently Enrolling
What Makes Our School Successful
- Focus on character education and college readiness
- Blended-learning design that incorporates technology and supports all students learning at their own level and pace
- KIPP Through College program dedicated to support students and families in the transition to high school and college
- Differentiated small group instruction
- A commitment to partnering with parents to work together to meet the needs of each student
- Strong specials programming in art, dance, music, PE/athletics
Guide for Our Families
School begins at 8:50 a.m. dismisses at 4:30 p.m. every week day.
KIPP Indy partners with Indianapolis Public Schools to provide transportation services for students to and home from school.
Students are required to wear a uniform. The uniform consists of a KIPP Indy polo shirt and black, blue, or khaki pants, shorts, skirt, or jumper. Students in Grades K-2 wear a royal blue or orange colored polo. Grades 3-5 should wear a royal blue or light blue polo. All students receive one free uniform shirt.
To review all KIPP Indy Unite Elementary rules, read our Regional Student Handbook
To view our results, visit our page on IDOE: INview.