KIPP INDY LEGACY HIGH
THE PATH TOWARD SUCCESS
We partner with our families and community to ensure our students are college-ready, culturally conscious, and career exposed.
Legacy High believes deeply that anything is possible in the lives of our students. In our building, we educate students who will transform the world through the families they create, the careers they engage in, and the passions they live out. We believe that to prepare them to live this life of choice, we must ensure members of the Pride are college and career ready, culturally conscious, and career exposed.
KIPP Indy Legacy High
At A Glance
GRADES CURRENTLY ENROLLING
What Makes Our School Successful
- High expectations for all students, including AP classes.
- Focus on college readiness and giving students the opportunity to build the habits necessary for success in college.
- College and Career Readiness seminar course in junior year focused on SAT prep and career exploration.
- World-class college counseling through our KIPP Forward program which will be embedded throughout the curriculum.
- Deep partnership with our community and the Edna Martin Christian Center.
- Cultural consciousness that empowers our students to discover their identities as leaders in our community.
KIPP Indy Legacy High’s athletic programs aim to create, develop, and showcase the supreme athletic talent and ability of each student-athlete. Extracurricular activities and clubs seek to teach students new skills and stoke their curiosity and passions. In the 2021-22 school year, Legacy High currently offers cooking and coding clubs.
Thoughts From Teachers
My older children attended KIPP, and I always wanted KIPP to open a high school. Now, my youngest son attends Legacy High. KIPP’s schools are excellent. I’ve seen my kids’ grades and attitudes really straighten up.
Legacy High is a place where everyone, all the time, is focused on what’s best for students. In every meeting, at every part of the day, the questions that we’re trying to answer are, “What do our students need to be successful? How can we help them feel joy at school? How can we make sure that all of them feel love?