KIPP INDY UNITE ELEMENTARY
We ensure that all of our students are on the path to make their hopes and dreams a reality.
KIPP Indy Unite Elementary seeks to empower and support a positive self-identity and love of learning in each of our students. We know that they, in partnership with our families and community, will create and lead the world they wish to live in.
KIPP Indy Unite Elementary
At A Glance
GRADES CURRENTLY ENROLLING
What Makes Our School Successful
At KIPP Indy Unite Elementary, we provide universal support for students’ social-emotional learning and development. We use evidence-based curriculum in all grades to ensure students learn to develop positive relationships with others and manage their emotions. If you’d like to support your child’s social-emotional development at home, visit our student services page for parent resources.
- Blended-learning design that incorporates technology and supports all students learning at their own level and pace.
- KIPP Forward program dedicated to support students in college and career exploration from a young age.
- Differentiated small group instruction.
- A commitment to partnering with parents to work together to meet the needs of each student.
- Strong specials programming in art, dance, yoga, PE/athletics.
*Some extracurricular offerings are unavailable this year due to COVID-19.
Thoughts From Teachers
Every day starts on a positive note at Unite. I know because my kids are greeted by their name and are excited to get to school. My children have great interpersonal relationships with their teachers and learn in a nurturing environment.
Unite is such a joyful school. I have a lot of people I’m close with here and my teachers really encourage me and help me when I need it.