Learn about academic achievement at KIPP Indy.
In comparison to other schools in the 46218 zip code, our schools received the highest amount of growth points among all schools in Center Township.
- 2018-19 – KIPP Indy College Prep Middle achieved the 7th highest amount of growth points among all schools in Center Township.
- 2018-19 – KIPP Indy Unite Elementary performed in the top quartile of all elementary and middle schools for academic growth.
All Students Will Learn and Achieve at High Levels
To prepare students with the skills and content knowledge needed to be successful in whatever path they choose, KIPP Indy teachers deliver high-quality, rigorous curriculum and instruction. By monitoring academic progress, we know what our students need and tailor instruction so every child receives appropriate levels of care, attention, and challenge.
Unite & KIPP Indy College Prep Middle
- Small group instruction.
- Blended learning model. We utilize 1:1 technology to tailor instruction to students’ individual needs.
- Co-teaching model. During critical times of the school day, we ensure every classroom has the staff capacity for small group instruction.
Legacy High School
- AP (Advanced Placement) for all curriculum. Our AP for all curriculum program ensures that all Legacy High students have the opportunity to enroll in AP courses. All students enrolled in an AP course are required to sit for the exam at the end of the academic year. This way, we guarantee that every Legacy High graduate has the opportunity to receive college credits while in high school.